One of the easiest ways to stay out of trouble with your suppliers, will be to avoid brands that you are not allowed to sell on Amazon. The Brand Blocklist feature in Rocket Source
allows you to add a list of brands that you aren’t allowed to sell. These blocked brands will then be checked against all the products in your future (and past!) scans, giving you a "Is Brand Blocklisted" column that will be true for any product that is on your brand blocklist.
Brand Blocklists can be added in two ways (just like Listing Matches
and Multipack Corrections
). They can be added either from the Brand Blocklist page directly or from your scan results.
From your scan results:
- Simply double click the Is Brand Blocklisted column
- Choose either true or false, then hit the Enter key to save
From the Brand Blocklists page:
- On the left hand menu, Brand Blocklists
- Click Add
- Enter in your brand blocklist
- If you have more than one brand to block, enter it on a new line
- Click add
Brand Blocklists are automatically applied when you load or export a scan
result, even if you created it after you did your scan!