One of the biggest time savers out there - Multipack Corrections allow you to correct an Amazon Pack Quantity once and have it automatically applied to all future (and past!) scans.
How are Multipack Corrections made?
Like Listing Matches
, Multipack Corrections can be made in two ways - either through the Multipack Corrections page directly or from your scan results.
From your scan results:
- Simply double click the Amazon Pack Quantity column
- Type in the correct value, and hit the Enter key to save
From the Multipack Corrections page:
- On the left hand menu, Multipack Corrections
- Click Add
- Enter in your ASIN and the corrected pack quantity, separated by a space
- If you have multiple pack quantities to correct, enter then in on a new line
- Click add
How do I load my Multipack Corrections?
Multipack Corrections in Rocket Source
are automatically applied when you load or export a scan
result, even if you created the Multipack Correct after you did your scan!